Monday, February 8, 2016

5 imaginary company ideas.

1. Basketball Coaching - Only recently did I learn that I had a unique likeness of coaching basketball and helping children understand the game better. This company helps allot good coaches to schools and basketball coaching programs.

2. Gym - Open an outdoor gym, or at least the one that does not involve working out in an AC and sweating it out, just like the old days. It is not something fancy and for elite people, its affordable and not for the faint hearted.

3. Mind body and soul (soul shop) - This shop is going to focus on selling or teaching methods to calm the spirit and should and propel the enemies towards higher consciousness. Facilities such as yoga and advanced practices will be offered to people depending on their interest and keenness to understand not their ability to throw money.

4. (Trident) a Logistics/ Shipping company - My very own company that is going to be involved in logistics, or movement of a good from point A to point B without any hassle. Its my job to transport the commodity as per the wishes of the client and get the product to the destination without a scratch.

5. A cafe/restaurant in m neighborhood - This is a dream of mine when I have made significant cash and can start my own small cafe in the neighborhood. I will partner with a old friend of mine whom I've known for the last 10 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment